- SONY HT-A3000 Soundbar
- SONY HT-S400 Soundbar
- SONY HT-S40R Soundbar
- Creative Stage 360 Soundbar with Dolby Atmos®️
- Creative Stage Air V2 Soundbar
- JBL Bar Studio 2.0 NOIR Speaker
- JBL Cinema Sound Bar [SB120]
- Yamaha Soundbar 連無線超低音喇叭套裝 [YAS-209]
- Yamaha Soundbar 連超薄無線低音喇叭 [SR-C30A]
SR-C30A SUPERIOR SOUND
The size of your screen isn't the only part of an immersive experience. Become truly immersed with sound from the SR-C30A.
WIRELESS AND SEAMLESS
What good is an explosion or superhero fight scene without the punch of bass? Powerful bass is what lets you feel the action. The SR-C30A includes a wireless subwoofer with a compact footprint, for bass you can feel and fit wherever you want.
PERFECTLY MATCHED SOUND
The original technology in the SR-C30A goes beyond conventional speaker directivity to create a breathtaking sound field that seems to be coming above the sound bar itself, from the center of the TV screen.
REALISM AT ANY VOLUME
Unleash the maximum beauty of sound at any volume. With our Adaptive Low Volume technology, our sound reproduction maintains a full and expressive presence, even when watching at low volumes.
AFTER ALL, SOUNDBARS SHOULD HAVE THESE FEATURES.
YAMAHA’S UNIQUE TECHNOLOGIES
Find it hard to hear TV dialogue? Our Clear Voice technology makes human voices more audible. Hear every word—from YouTube videos to movies and shows, especially when background music and sound effects try to take center stage.
FOUR SOUND MODES
With four different sound modes, you can match the sound to your content and mood. Stereo mode works great for music and podcasts. Standard mode is ideal for TV programs. Try Game mode to immerse yourself in your latest battle, and use 3D Movie mode to create an expansive theater experience.
DESIGNED TO FIT ANYWHERE IN YOUR HOME
SLEEK AND COMPACT
More than 30% narrower than our normal sound bar, this sound bar takes up even less space.
SLIM, YET STRONG SUBWOOFER
A small, narrow footprint with an expressive range that is infinitely deep.
EASY SETUP AND CONTROL
Connect easily with a single cable. Conveniently adjust volume and sound modes with included remote or dedicated app - the Sound Bar Remote App.
WHY A YAMAHA SOUND BAR?
Yamaha knows sound better than anyone—from the instant it's created to the moment it reaches your ear. By fusing acoustic technology from musical instrument development and electronic technology from professional audio applications, Yamaha delivers True Sound straight to your home or while you're on the go.
- Drivers: Center unit: Front L/R: 4.6 cm (1.8“) cone × 2, Subwoofer: 13cm (5-1/8”)
- Output power: 90 W (Front L/R: 20 W × 2-ch, Subwoofer: 50 W)
- Dimensions (W x H x D): Center unit: 600 x 64 x 94 mm (23-5/8” x 2-1/2” x 3-3/4”), Subwooer: 335 x 160 x 364 mm (13-1/4” x 6-1/4” x 14-3/8”)
- Weight: Center unit: 1.3 kg (2.9 lbs), Subwoofer: 5.7 kg (12.6 lbs)
- HDMI: 1 out (TV ARC)
- Digital Optical: 2 in
- Analogue Audio: 1 in
- ARC: Yes
- CEC: Yes
Surround Sound Technology:
- Surround Technology: Dolby Audio
- Surround Mode: Stereo, Standard, 3D Movie, Game
- Compressed Music Enhancer: Yes
- Bass Extension: Yes
- Dolby Digital: Yes
- Dolby Pro Logic II: Yes
- Bluetooth version/profile: Version: Ver 5.0 / Profiles: A2DP / Codecs: SBC, AAC
- Bluetooth maximum connection range: Approx. 10 m ; 33ft (no obstacles)
- Wireless Subwoofer: Yes
- App Control: Yes (Sound Bar Remote)