【HD 1080P Video Picture Quality】: This PC Webcam has excellent video quality with live streaming and records up to 1080p at 30 frames per second. High-definition picture quality, efficient and stable video transmission, and low latency is the best choice for calling, streaming, conferencing and recording
【Easy to Setup & Plug and Play】：The computer camera is easy to setup, with USB 2.0 connector, just plug and play, no additional driver and software need, you can put this webcam on the laptop, desktop, PC, Smart TV.
【Webcam with Microphone 】: our usb hd camera has a built-in microphone that can pick up your voice and filter out background noise, so that you can enjoy clearer voice and easily communicate. Great for webinars, video conferencing, live streaming, etc.
【Multi Compatible Support System】: Compatible with Windows XP Vista sp2 Windows 7/8/10 and MAC OS other operating systems. You can easily use it for online teaching, video call, newwork call, portrait collection and many other fields.
1080P Webcam Use Matters Needing Attention:
1. When using the microphone, try to stay away from other electronic products, such as radios, mobile phones, and TVs and so on. In order to avoid electromagnetic interference, the audio signal is unstable and the sound is not clear.
2. When using cameras for computer monitors, if you feel that the video quality does not satisfy you, you can adjust the angle of the lens, so that web cameras for computers will re-process the video screen.
3. The PC webcam does not contain a battery inside and has a USB data cable(1.5m/59.06in). It cannot be used as a storage tool.
4. If you're on a Mac, you'll most likely need to buy a USB to USB-C adapter in order to fit a normal webcam.
5. When laptop webcam is inserted into you laptop for the first time, please cancel "the use of the built-in webcam" in the laptop settings, and then choose "apply the external webcam". Set Once, Use Forever.
6. Make sure that you plug the web camera directly into your computer or laptop, not a USB hub. USB hubs are often too underpowered to operate a webcam.