Seamlessly upgrade your television viewing to a home theater experience.
- Sound as big as the picture
- A wireless subwoofer that delivers room-filling bass
- True left and right stereo all in a sound bar
- Hear every nuance and word from breathing to firefights, with crystal-clear precision
Using Klipsch proprietary technology and offering easy installation, the Klipsch BAR 40 is a simple solution to seriously upgrade your TV sound and hear every detail of your movies and music.
- 16.5 cm (6.5 in.) wireless subwoofer
- Max acoustic output 93 dB
- 320 W
- Frequency response 40 Hz – 20 KHz
- Inputs: HDMI-ARC/Bluetooth®/3.5 mm Analog/Optical Digital
- Outputs: HDMI-ARC/Subwoofer Output
- High frequency drivers: 19 mm (2 × ¾ in.) soft dome tweeters mated to Tractrix® horn
- Midrange: 76.2 mm (2 × 3 in.) oval fibre composite cone woofers
- Voltage 100-240 V 50/60 Hz internal power supply
- Bluetooth ready
- Remote control
- 2 × 1.5 m power cord
- Wall mount template
- 2 × AAA batteries
- Dimensions (W × H × D):
- Soundbar: 101.4 cm × 7.3 cm × 8.6 cm (39.9 in. × 2.8 in. × 3.3 in.)
- Wireless subwoofer: 24.1 cm × 35.9 cm × 24.1 cm (9.4 in. × 14.1 in. × 9.4 in.)
Add a second subwoofer to your setup or simply replace the included wireless subwoofer with the Klipsch subwoofer of your choice.
Measuring only 2.8" inches tall, these sound bars easily fit below your TV regardless of wall mounting or table top use.
HDMI (ARC) connection makes for an easy plug-and-play solution.